Old 09-13-2014, 12:57 AM   #5
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet Torture

As another workday drew to an end, all I could think about was how tired and frustrated I was from the exhausting schedule of hectic events, imposing on my time and depleting my energy. So I grabbed my keys from my desk and headed out the door to freedom. Happily leaving the office building behind, I was comforted in the knowledge that my Kawasaki Ninja parked in the underground car park, had the power to shake off most of my stress. The only thing on my mind is getting home to my gorgeous woman and totally relaxing in her arms. As I descended into the underbelly of the office block, the elevator doors opened into the brightly lit parking lot. As I head towards the motorbike bay, I suddenly saw you standing there all seductively and leaning against your car door, my princess. You were dressed in a flowery summer dress with your hair usually pinned up that exposes your delicious neckline. I slowly approached you with a smirk on my face. You were sucking on a cherry lollipop making your lips extremely juicy and your tongue red. Lil Wayne’s appropriate song was playing in sync to your taunt as you mimicked the act of taking my butch cock in and out of your mouth, an activity you and I had both grown to love. As I got closer to you, I noticed the silhouette of your body through the sheerness of the fabric. The bright lights creating a perfect and very pleasant view for me to admire you shapely hourglass figure. I felt the bulge between my legs swell and get larger forcing me to adjust my cock beneath my jeans, this only excited you more making you suck harder on your candy as we stared intensely at each other.

"Hello Stud" you said as I came close enough to hear the words escape from your lips. I was pleasantly surprised by your presence, I returned by saying “Hi baby girl” and as you wrapped your pretty femme arms around my neck I heard you breathing in my masculine scent you adored as I took in your sweet femme fragrance that never failed to intoxicate me. You were purposely pressing your hot body against mine, making sure I fully understand the intent of your visit. You felt how hard I was getting as I involuntary thrusted my loins against you and pulled your face to mine, you suggested I leave the bike and take a long drive home with you.

Smiling in approval, I open the door for you, taking you hand to assist you getting in the passenger seat. As I walk to the driver’s side of the car, I saw you slide your dress further up your thighs to entice and tease me more. It was working as I imagined how it would feel to have my hands opening your thighs and feeling your steamy heat. We drove down the highway and I occasionally glanced over at you, noticing how your eyes were fixed upon me. Those deep blue eyes of yours filled with fire expressing the lust you have for me as I returned your gaze with equal passion. You continued to suck on your lollipop with great tease any moment I glanced in your direction; you then spread your legs wide open and began to rub the stickiness of the candy teasingly on your inner thighs. I was so mesmerized by the sight; I slowed down the car and watched you. Leaning back in your seat, you placed your feet up on the dashboard allowing your wet pussy to open up for me to see. I was so engrossed in your activity than concentrating on driving; I could see the joy on your face watching me struggle to do both, that only made you get hotter. You inserted the cherry stickiness inside your wet pussy and moaned, loving the feeling of its penetration. Sliding in and out, your pussy was dripping sweet candy juice droplet, which I could see was making it wetter and getting me harder. You removed the candy and sweetly offer it to me for a lick. Opening my mouth eagerly, I became overwhelmed by the candy coated pussy taste that had your juices all over it. I hungrily sucked on it savouring all the tantalising flavours it offered my tongue.

You reached over to feel my bulge when I got distracted by driving again, rubbing my butch cock protruding through my jeans. "You’re so hard for me" as you smiled knowing you are torturing me at that moment. You further the torment by bending over and kissing the outline of my butch cock and I feel your breath and the pressure of your lips on me, driving me wild with anticipation to feel your hungry mouth wrapped around me as I tried desperately to focus on driving. You slowly unbutton and then unzip my jeans reaching in to release my butch cock. I know you love how big and thick it is, as you stared at it in admiration. You start to stroke it slowly, looking up at me as I took turns watching the road and watching you, I wanted to see your sweet pink lips take me inside you. Hearing me sucking on the lollipop you kindly left for me, got your feet down from the dashboard you put your head in my lap and began to lick and suck me off. Taking more each time your head move up and down my big butch cock you covered me in your saliva as it dripped down my shaft. You moaned with delight as you heard my encouragement to take more of me inside you. "You're such a good girl baby” “that’s it, suck me off". I knew how you loved to hear those words from me. I took one of my hands off the steering wheel and released your hair from its clip and it fell down around your neck and I ran my fingers through it. I then gripped your hair tightly, pulling your head far enough back so that I could still enjoy the view of you sucking me off. I couldn't resist forcing your head up and down my butch cock, making you gag briefly on it. But that only made you stroke and suck faster with much hunger. "Oh yeah Baby, take it all" I demand from you. You were sucking me so hard neither one of us could breathe. You started to play with your wet pussy as our excitement from our antics grew. My body began to tense causing me to shout "Fuck baby...you want me to cum on the highway at 80 mph?” But you’re unable to answer with your mouth completely full with my butch cock that you love. I am perspiring and exhausted from all the concentration and control needed to remain safe on the road, so I grab your hair steadying your sucking frenzy. I sat more upright gathering myself and catching my breath, I noticed we hadn’t gained much ground in our journey home unsure whether traffic or our play was the real culprit. I saw an exit ahead and got off into an unfamiliar area stopping in a deserted parking lot. Turning off the engine I released you from my grip and you looked up at me in puzzlement searching for an explanation. But I offer you none and proceed to get out of the car, walking over to your door and opening it. Without words, I grab your legs and swing them outwards towards me. My aggressiveness with your body had you instantly moaning again. Hiking your dress above your hips, I got on my knees and place your legs over my broad shoulders. Burying my face between them I took in a deep breath in order to consume you womanly fragrance and started licking and biting your inner thighs still covered in the sweetness of cherry candy and pussy juices. Your pussy was pulsating with desire against my mouth as you leaned back into the car. You were dripping wet and hotter than I could ever have dreamed as I began to lick slowly the hood of your clit, toying with it; I circled under to pay special attention to your engorged clitoris, making it throb to my touch. "You’re so wet baby girl", "tell me what you need" I ask. "I want to feel your tongue inside me, please C, fuck me with your tongue".

Taking my mouth off your moist pussy momentarily, I looked down in awe of it beauty and slowly caressed my finger down passed your pussy opening collecting its wetness along the way and headed towards your ass. I slid one moist finger into your tight virgin ass, causing you to arch my back immediately and moan with incredible pleasure. My other hand masterfully rubbed your clit, causing your pussy to drip even more and your body to relax. As my hands were busy consumed by you, I took a deep hard slow lick of your pussy opening. You scream out to me "Oh My God C...YES!" Feeling my tongue pushing deep in your opening, I hungrily fucked you, taking and tasting more of your sweet juice with every lick. My finger continues to play with your ass as I relax your inner sphincter. My other hand was still skilfully stroking and encircling your clit harder and faster. "Give it to me baby" "Cum all over my face" I demanded burying my face back into your pussy ready and waiting for you to explode. Your breaths quicken and your moans increased in volume as you bucked and twisted your hips against the sensation of my mouth and my hands on and in you. I could feel you tense and you climbed the waves of your precious climax. The height of your pleasure poured into my mouth and drenched my face as you screamed out “I’m yours” digging your nails into my flesh as you ejaculated all over my face, I was covered with your glorious cum.

Your complete submission to me made me hard once again so I stood up and lifted you towards me, looking into your eyes I pulled your head by grabbing your hair so our lips met for a deeply passionate kiss. You eagerly licked my face covered with your cum and sucked in all the juice from my mouth and tongue. "Turn over baby girl and give your sweet ass" I command. You quickly obeyed, feeling my hands gripping your hips I told you to spread you ass open which you did obediently so I spat on it to moisten it for my entry. "I’m going to fuck you now like a whore, My whore". These word got you moan sweetly again rocking your hips towards me. I pressed the head of my butch cock into you pussy which surprises you, then with each thrust, I went deeper and harder getting my long thick butch cock all wet with your cum juice. Holding you firmly I made sure each forceful stroke into your beautiful cunt cover every inch of my butch cock, I want every bit lubricated. Sucking on two of my fingers I then reinserted them into your ass; slowly pushed you open again and you yielded to my will. Your hips gyrate to my tempo and I felt the burning passion of our love as the intensity increased. I slowed your hips down to reduce the pace as I withdrew my butch cock that was now sufficiently drenched in your wetness. Removing my fingers, I position the head against your tight ass. Gripping tightly, one hand on your hip, the other holding steady my butch cock for entry, I was not allowing any rejection as I began to push into you. "Come take it baby girl" I ordered you. So you pushed your ass towards me allowing complete, slow entry into your virgin ass. You screamed out in pain and briefly begged me to stop "No C, No!" you plead with me. But your cries had no effect on me, no safety word was uttered, so I added more saliva and watched my cock slowly inch by inch find its way into your ass. "I’m going to fill that pretty ass up". My girth and length were fully engulfed by you sweet ass I grabbed the back of your hair and I buried your face into the car seat with your ass in the air, fully penetrated. "That’s right baby girl, you can take it" My hand struck your backside and you yelled in pleasure and pain, with each thrust I slapped more forcefully, alternating each ass cheek, getting them red hot and tingling. Your yells quickly turned into deep groans of passion and as we continue to rock in motion I pulled you back to my chest by your hair, hold your head close to mine, I felt our hot breath warm the evening air around us. You took all of me inside you as you lift one leg up and started massaging you pussy, while I continued to pump in and out relentlessly. You let out a scream at the feeling of being so filled up and fucked hard. I shoved my free hand between your legs to meet yours. Our hands stroked and teased the last remaining sensations of arousal from your pussy lips, it was then I brought my wet fingers to your welcoming mouth. “Suck them baby girl, suck them like your favourite lollipop” The sensation of your tongue swirling around my fingers tips was so erotic, I pulled your hips closer to mine and increased our deepened connection. Overwhelmed with sensual sensations I was thrown into convulsions as I came hard against you and your final orgasmic shockwave followed in quick succession as you explode into ecstasy and collapsed safely into my arms, where you belong.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post: