View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #32
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I have definitely experienced this. It usually sounds like "Weren't you married?" My reply "Yes and that is why I am divorced!" Sheesh...

I am here because I needed a space where I am accepted and there are no boxes or boundaries.

Our lifestyle is amazing. You dont have to fit anyones definition of gay/lesbian/queer. You are free to love whomever you wish, free to explore, free to have fetishes, free to refer to yourself as whatever or whomever you like, free to just be you. I refuse to fit the norm not out of rebellion, but because I only get one shot at this life. I am a nostalgically catholic non practicing christian. A femme all the way with the mind of man. I am a little when there is thunder and all woman in the bedroom. My heart didn't fall in love with a gender but with a soul that fits like a puzzle piece with my own. And while I am still living, I will continue to explore the things that make happy.

Just my two cents...
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: