Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.J.Q. View Post
Yup. I am a feminine girl who only feel attracted to other feminine woman.
But I think what is femme and butch is in the style. Etc. I have very typical boyish style as personality. But I am still feminine, I think you can be butch and have typical girly interests and still be a butch, that is all in the looks and style you got.

I want a feminine girlfriend.
I don't mean to offend anyone now, but I think butches remind me to much of men, and if I would date someone who was like a man, I would date a man.
I am not attracted to butches at all but I would like to have good friends of all sexualitites, identities, ethnicities and gender.

/ R

Welcome to the Planet. I know you said you don't want to offend anyone, but the moment you say a butch is like a man, you are going to start a riot in here.

Your tastes and preferences are yours and that makes them okay for you. Rather than saying what you don't want, I recommend sticking to what you do want.

This way you won't wave a big red flag at folks.

I mean imagine if I said that I don't want to date femmes because they remind me too much of myself or that I was afraid they'd use up all my perfume. Right? Kinda of silly.

I like butches. I like femmes. One I want to have sex with. The other I want to be friends with. I don't think butches are men. I think they express their version of butchness with flair and style. Some come across as men because they are men in their hearts. Others aren't. We have butches of all flavors here...you will hear from those who are genderqueer as well. Please please please don't think I'm jumping on you. I'm not. I'm trying to show you ways you can express what you want without putting down someone else.

Again, welcome to the Planet. I am glad you are here and hope you will grow and learn with us.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: