View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:25 PM   #49
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I have to say that I tried this product a couple of years ago and didn't like it as it dried my lips terribly, but they've made improvements to it that help with dryness so I thought I'd try it again.

Covergirl's Outlast. The stain is more like a gloss now in texture than a stick and the moisturizer sticks can be bought separately if you go through it quicker than the actual stain.

I've got three or four colors, but I really, really like Natural Blush. It's enough color to let the world know I have it on, but it goes with everything.

The trick is to catch and wipe off any smudges or ooopsies right away, as it seals in the color in less than 60 seconds.
I love this, Gemme! I'm a big fan and love how it doesn't dry my lips out yet it stays put all day.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: