Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Leigh,

See if you have a Lane Bryant store by your house. Before I lost my weight, I would buy their tops. They also have some very cute jeans.

As for hair products, I use Tresemme or Redken's Smooth Down shampoo and conditioner. If you are looking for a good treatment to use after * flat ironing* your hair, I recommend Biosilk. It's expensive but it really hydrates your hair. My mom who is a hairstylist told me about it and I love it.

I bought my first dress back in January from New York and Company and I love it! I am wearing more flats to heels, due to a childhood back injury. To me, they are just as cute and sexy as heels

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
I should keep my eye out for those kind of dresses ~ I definitely want to continue my search for more dresses and skirts in the future, may even post some pics of my eventual findings

I haven't worn dresses or skirts in ages and buying that one has me itching to buy more lol I also haven't worn jeans in I don't know how long (mostly because they haven't fit me) but I am working on that
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: