Old 11-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #76
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
1. I am 4 foot 11
My mother's fraternal twin sister is 4 foot 11 inches. It's Aunt Kay's fault that I am only 5 foot 1 1/2 inches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
* Steve Martin makes me retch. The IDEA of Steve Martin makes me twitch. I cannot watch movies or tv shows where Steve Martin appears. I don't know why but I imagine him smelling like mayonnaise and eggs mixed together. NO. STEVE. MARTIN.

* As a matter of fact, I often associate smells with certain people. Sometimes the smells have nothing to do with the person, sometimes they just represent what I *think* they should/would smell like. i.e.: When I think of PapaChris, I think of fresh-mown grass. When I think of IrishGrrl, I think of the smell of Estee Lauder lipstick. When I think of Arwen, I think of Violets. And for the record, Jackhammer is "new car smell". etc. etc.

* I have a fear of falling down into a pile of vomit. If I think about it too much, it makes my hands sweat.

* I sleepwalk. A lot. Jackhammer has caught me doing random and wild things during our tenure.
I love Steve Martin. I can shield you from him.

I'm going to wonder about the smell thing for a very long time now.

I wonder if, while sleepwalking, you ever fell into a pile of puke, sparking your fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

* I hate to drive. A few months ago, a guy ran a stop sign and nearly T~boned me....he was so close, had I opened my window, I could have reached out and touched the hood of his car. I've been afraid to drive ever since.

* I have vertigo and it's random. I can lose my balance at the drop of a hat and sometimes, I fall down. I have discovered that I am not a Weeble.
I'm going to have the Weebles wobble but they don't fall down theme in my head now. Thanks.

Years ago, I was driving my then boyfriend and future husband's car and I was in line at a red light when a black Mustang slammed into me. I saw him coming and couldn't do ANYTHING, as I had people surrounding me and no one else was moving. For months, any time I saw a car closing in on me in my rear view mirror, my stomach would clench up and I'd turn into one giant ball of nerves, so I can sympathize.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote