Thread: Kavenaugh OMG
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 08:15 PM   #39
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
I suspect they will do whatever it takes to squeeze his buddy Mr. Judge into admitting that his book character, Bart O' Kavenaugh, the drunken car puker was modeled on Brett Kavenaugh. Not much of a leap, ey?
Though the Senate GOP are pretending that one week won't make a difference in getting this guy on the SCOTUS bench, they are leaving out the motivation the FBI will have in nailing this loser.
What is the motivation for nailing Kavanaugh? They are fact finders. That is their only job. They gather all facts and present it to Congress and then it is decided to hold a hearing or change their vote.

A hope is they find evidence that Kavanaugh lied during the hearings or in his background check forms, and then criminal investigation can be started. But relying on people who see Ford as a liar and a tool to thwart any effort to get Kavanaugh in, and who do not seem affected at all about anything that has been said about Kavanaugh, to suddenly have a change of heart? The absolute rabid responses that have been seen in response to Kavanaugh being questioned don't give me any trust that minds will be changed. As for Flake? Still don't trust him.

Listen, I would love to see Kavanaugh go down, but as I said earlier, I will believe it only when it happens.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: