Old 07-05-2010, 09:32 PM   #7
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
YAY! What did you think about the 3 little "bomb-heads" winning? I thought they were pretty good but I actually liked the weird Mickey Mouse thing that Miles did and that very disturbing panty triptych.

The whole show is interesting to see what the artists were thinking as they created and how they are translating their ideas into different mediums. I fucking LOVE this show and hope it makes it several seasons
i think the bomb heads were good, would have been better with his original vision of 8 (or 9). I was rooting for the mickey mouse thing too - so cool with all the genitalia with in it, and loved that he felt to complete it he had to cum on it. without any bravado or posturing - he just knew that's what had to happen.

that panty triptych was totally creepy, loved the saturated colors. was surprised they didn't want to at least discuss it.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote