Old 07-06-2010, 05:08 AM   #13
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Ok, I kinda love you for seeing that lack of bravado and posturing in Miles. I do encounter a lot of people who make art for a living who are pretentious, posturing twits (and lets face it, art is an incredibly personal process for most folks) and was reading some of that in the lady - I cant remember her name - who did that terrible cover for "Pride and Prejudice" where she wrote it backwards and kinda refused to look outside of her own process.
I did think that some of her previous work had been really beautiful but that particular challenge caused her work to be at a point where you could tell she had just kinda thrown up her hands and said "fuck it, Im gonna do what I want to do."

And did you see where Miles had said that the younger dark-haired girl was incredibly attractive but said that (and now I think her name was Judith) finger-paint lady was also incredibly attractive. I fell in a little bit of love with him for not being ageist <3

I still cant believe that they got to see the actual "Piss Christ" and have the artist judge their work!!! What an honor!
I know I was so surprised they showed Piss Christ and had the actual artist there. Gotta love bravo for that.

Judith was stuck on her idea of "fine art" vs commercial. Since this was a book cover - she couldn't be bothered.

Bent - Yes watch it!
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote