Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
I'm a half a season ticket holder. I have all three BOSOX games......can not wait. I've never seen them! Another great weekend of baseball in the burgh.

The Pirates travel to Cleveland next week end, I may go. The Indians are my second favorite team. Cleveland needs some sports team to bring them happiness (however, they ARE laughing big time at Labron!) Cleveland, small market team, much like Pittsburgh, doesn't have a huge payroll, or really any superstars...but they keep winning. That team has done an about face in two years! I love teams that do not buy championships.

That shortstop for the mets today was a tremendous athlete!

Like you I like teams with plain old raw talent that put it together and gel into a fine team.

Cleveland needs to overhaul the Cavaliers. And, I'm not poking fun at LeBron until the Mavericks beat the Heat. LOL.

The Browns I like....Peyton Hillis is like a bulldozer. And I really like Colt McCoy. He has the stuff to do well in the NFL.

The Indians are doing well rebuilding after Martinez and Peralta left. Have some nice young hitters and some decent pitching. Tigers are giving them a run for it tho, I see.

Hope you enjoy seeing the Bosox.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: