Old 02-19-2010, 09:53 PM   #1073
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTigress View Post
Thanks, sugar.

Timber's at the dealership, having the alarm system recoded, the one remaining clicker recoded, the "service" light turned off, and the spark plug cable replaced. This is NOT a cheap endeavor. For a while, I just won't have a clicker to get into the truck.

Shi just got off the phone with our apartment office, to have the door rekeyed. They're going to do that in the next hour or so. I'm hoping that won't cost us an arm and a leg.

Tonight I'm going to move my second car to a different part of the complex, so they won't think to try it's key in it, and steal it.

This is turning out to be very painful.

WT
Well I got all the stuff at the Dealer done ($$$$$$)too much.Got back in time that the guy was coming over to replace our lock and mail box keys and they aren't charging us anything. Went over and got a house key for WT's son. I also went out and bought 2 steering wheel locks but WT doesn't want her's so I have to take that back to AutoZone. They can still open my truck door but they can't start it or override the alarm system that will go off . My new key has a chip in it that is programed to the alarm system.
I can't say how very sorry i am WT for loosing my keys and those hoodlums that have them
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post: