Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyinnocense View Post
I have had relationships on my mind for a few days now. Why does it seem to be so complicated? I was told once "love is not complex, love is simple. WE make it complicated." I think about that often. I over think and over explain everything; just ask anyone who knows me. When you get down to it, love IS simple. We either do or we don’t, but I think it is because we are as individuals only willing to "go so far", then comes the complications. To me, true love has no boundaries, no underlying pre-defined limitations. I simply love you. I don’t judge you, I accept you, completely without prejudice. I accept your mood swings, your attitudes, your funny faces, your laugh, your appearances etc…. I accept you as the total package. I don’t believe I can sit down; write a list and everything I desire will magically appear. I do believe that I can have standards and I do believe I can compromise. When you love someone, if it is true, then you will learn to love the imperfections. All of what I am saying sounds so wonderful, but I must remind myself we are human and with that comes complexity.

Just my thoughts
Very well said Miss Lovely! wow!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote