View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 08:50 AM   #43
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
GIRL! You can totally do it yourself without hiring someone! Marketing is a super-passion of mine and I am constantly reading up on new techniques. There are a wealth of free-resources out there!

You are already ahead of the game with Instagram! Definitely take advantage of networking with other photogs and also general art-lovers. If you havent made a storefront for your work, you can find a lot of free sites to host and sell your work on an on-demand basis! And I know folks would super enjoy anything you have for sale!

psssttt...I'd love to see you put together a 2019 calendar of your beautiful shots. Consider on-demand print places like lulu.com (but there are a ton with lower fees too!)

Not trying to be bossy! I just get excited when I see super talented folks blazing up their creative fires

You're the best! So motivational. I just may put together a calendar of my nature prints. I'm peddling my services as a children's photographer on my website and Facebook though. That's my bread and butter. Not a lot of people are interested in nature photography, just a small group but that's fine as that's my passion and what I do to feed my creative heart and soul. Support is big though and makes all the difference in your personal success, and it's so precious to know that you have it from your own community. Love.