Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile thank you ;)

how did i get here - chapter 1

".. i'm sure i was sociable. days were nearly always spent kicking balls, exploring the woods, digging in soil, and sometimes eating it, roaming the hills and in each other's houses..." - keith

i am reading asperger syndrome- a love story, written by sarah hendricks and keith newton. the couple explain who they are as individuals, chronicle their meeting and first ill-fated relationship, followed by a painful but vital period of separation and learning to the final destination of a new, different, more satisfactory relationship together. personal accounts - embracing [humourously a lot of the time] neurodiversity!

i'm also still reading jayber crow, a novel by wendell berry. [his work with farm alliance is amazing, by the way]. this book is poetic, philosophical, and the community members/town is imagined- richly so!

i hope you are doing well, daisy - whatcha readin' ?

belle
ox

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post: