Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I always read Arwen's tweets about things that bring her joy each day, even if it's a little thing. And it made me wonder: what little things in the day bring you joy? a cup of coffee after a long night? a cat's purr? a good meal? a smile when you least expect it?

My moment of joy today: just sitting back at the end of class, hearing a student saying that they finally got what I had been explaining for the last 2 hours.
You darling man! Thank you!

JoyPatrolAlert! This brought me great joy to see you spreading the joy. You rock.

My joy today was waking up and knowing my beloved Q is no longer in pain. And having a big brown head rest on my bed to stare me awake. Apparently Goofy's dog Foolish needed a pet and I was the only one there. LOL
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: