Old 09-08-2012, 06:48 PM   #43
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you're tactile and you know it, clap your hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Ohhh i forgot one or one hundred.

Although it is not the most important thing to touch blah blah.

I love touching MONEY especially when it's mine.
I like older money that's been around for a while and is soft and worn. The brand new bills are cold and impersonal. The older stuff tells stories with notes jotted in the corners and doodles here and there and one or two edges folded or torn.

It's not uncommon for my hands to stray outward as we walk through stores, with the fingers touching bits and pieces of clothing or handbags or bedding.

I used to be a thumb sucker and I still like the feeling of satiny fabric between my index and middle finger.

I absolutely love to touch my honey. Hy's got the softest hair that I like to run my fingers through and pull a little bit at the end. Hy seems to enjoy that as well.

Hys leg and arm hair! I like the way it tangles around my fingers.

Our daughter's hair, which is fine and very soft (when clean).

I haven't had a pet in a while but I've always loved the feel of a lazy cat's fur as he or she curls in my lap.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: