Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

I started at 9:30 this morning. It's in the mid 90's and humid, so staying inside the a/c was not bad. I had on gym shorts and a t shirt, but switched to an over sized Tank top....nobody here to see me, and I sifted through 9 file boxes (picture the haystack) looking for the proverbial needle. It was 8 pieces of very important paper that is needed for an afternoon brief tomorrow. I owed this attorney big time........felt good to do this for her.

I texted her to tell her I had all of the pieces, and she is home, dressed similar, working, so I scanned them to her....that will lessen the stress for tomorrow.

Ever notice how much *work* work you get done at home.......?

Other than that, I made an all veggie, with goat cheese on wheat crust pizza that I am going to throw on a stone on the outdoor grill and lay on the sofa and watch some news. Oh...one more thing......I cleaned up the kitchen after I made my pizza mess. Thats all folks!

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: