View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 03:54 PM   #1000
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina View Post
I went to the store on valencia street, as planned...I showed some of my carry bags, and some of my lap-top bags to the owner...she liked them and said she'd be happy to carry them...we are going to do consignment for now, which is fine since she doubles the price, rather than some places which take a higher mark-up...I won't get the same as at a show or selling on line (which I suck at doing)...but, they will get seen, and it's fine by me...I'll go back next week with a selection and see what happens from there...the store is a good fit with some of my lines...

mostly I am glad I Did. It!!...it's such a struggle to 'get out there'...it is for most folks who make things---the whole selling part is the challenge...

so, it's not Great, but it's good (for me) and I'm glad I got over myself enough to do it...

I did other stuff, but I already yapped about that, and will do more of it in another thread...
Way to go..high 5 ^^. That is a way for someone else to enjoy the wonderfyl stuff you make. I know someone who has her wonderful works on Etsy, but I don't know how well they sell.

I know what you mean about selling stuff. I have trouble with my paintings, and usually let someone else do it for me.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote