Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadgeek View Post
So there has been a mass exodus from Newt "Legend in his own mind" Gingrich's campaign. I think we can now officially take his campaign off the bbq, it's done.
You have a very good point! It looks like he is going to be at the GOP debate on Monday, however. Guess he has to keep his mug out there to continue getting speaking gigs!

I have to admit that it might be fun to see Ginrich debate Obama. Gawd, I hope to hell that the GOP nominee turns out to at least be someone that we all actually would want to watch debate Obama. The idea of Romney or T-Paw debating him is not very exciting. I know, I am a politics junkie. What's an old fart 60's activist gonna do!

I keep having the feling that any of the possible GOP candidates that could have general election viability and some personality traits that might move people are just waiting until 2016 to run.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote