Old 02-24-2010, 10:42 AM   #79
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
I have had some very frightening experiences with quija...and am a firm believer that they are a doorway to the black unknown...but also...my mother told me of story of how she came to know she was carrying me in the early weeks...and it was thru the board it not only told her she was pregnant w a female child but it gave the first 3 letters of each of my pediatricians...and I had 3 when i was an infant..i was a sickly baby...it gave other info...as well..which all came true in my younger years...i never learned of this until i was in young adulthood...so my question is given such a senerio...are there negative or even positive marks left on someone. I mean given the bad events often related to quija boards...if that makes any sense to you.
I don't think so...princess the spirits simply gave information to your Mom...I don't think < I may be wrong> that those spirits connected with you as a fetus...however they where simply answering your Mom's inquiry. I too believe that boards can and are a portal for almost any entity to pass through and some stay sense alot of people don't know what they are dealing with when they use a board but I think good can also come of them as well as bad....I have a similar story dealing with the boards, My mom knew the name of her husband and the fact he was in the armed forces years before they met by asking the board....

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post: