Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
Sounds to me that you lived in a haunted home.....this is Andrew's thread but great post Apocalipstic, thanks for sharing. You know Murfreesboro prolly has alot of sights such as the one you described, Tennessee and Kentucky are full of em,lol
Do you recall ever hearing about
< don't say her name out loud ,please > the bell witch ?
As a young child i grew up fearing her name,lol
I loved it that the house scared houseguests so much. Heh! It was a new house, but something was going on there for sure!

Oh yes, the Bell Witch! Adams, TN. In high school we used to drive up to Adams and see the cave, the cemetary and the foundation of John Bell's hosue. I think you have to pay now?

Once, we got freaked out at the house and I remember driving back through Greenbriar at like 120 miles an hour! So lucky we were not stopped by the police or worse.

One night, maybe 20+ years ago after the Threshermans show in Adams (old time threshers are cool!) people said they had blood on their cars.

I have not been up there in a while, maybe this Spring I will take Cynthia.