View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 06:38 PM   #3016
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

For some sick and twisted reason I found it hilarious that I could not get anything done today that even remotely involved a state office or agency....even went to the police station to get some records and was politely informed by the woman sitting at the desk that we are once again on a mandatory statewide furlough and that there was no one in the office to print anything up....LOL so of course I automatically think and politely ask her so hmm if it is a mandated furlough and there is nothing this office can provide for the public then why are you even here? Doesn't make any sense...why have one or two people in these offices that are on furlough when they can't even provide or help anyone with anything...seems like a waste of money to me but nevertheless I got a kick out of it.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote