Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I had always believed in love at first sight, but waivered on believing in soul mates. I felt that there always was more than one person in our lives we could fall in love with so the need for a soul mate was moot. However, one day I met, whom i will call, My Samarai. From the moment she pulled into the driveway, before she came out of her car, all of my energies began to swirl and I felt light headed and seasick. She had come to look at a horse I was buying. She felt it too...we talked later and she confirmed that the mixing of our presences up close had indeed rocked her energies. We became friends and when together, people around us would stop and stare, or be drawn very closely in. Our friends remarked that the energy in the room changed when we were together. Eventually we became a couple, even tho she was straight. Or she had always believed she was straight. Unfortunately she could not come to terms with being a lesbian. We departed...but years later, I met her brother...not her brother in this life, but in the life we all once shared....but thats a different story...