Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

Wow, not a good way to start the weekend, but WTH??? I just read an press release issued, two hours ago, by The Slate on how SCJ Kennedy's son, an top banking official in Germany, lent BILLIONS of $$$$$ to you-know-who, back when no banking official in their right mind would lend big money to anyone with multiple bankruptcies on record (etc).

Who in their right mind allows that type of thing to go down, especially if you're an SCJ and the lender is your son??? Conflict of interest? Conflict of ethics???

Can we spell c o n f l i c t???

Makes one do more than wonder:

It's outrageous!

I don't see any "America the Beautiful."

America is so ugly right now, it is maddening, sickening, and horribly upsetting to read this in today's news.

Slate: The Supreme Court Just Revived a Doctrine That Could Crush American Democracy (...)

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...eme-court.html
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: