View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 11:09 AM   #21317
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up and learning she hasn't had the baby yet and at the moment is resting. Um if you're in labor and you're able to sleep IMHO you're not even in labor yet, you're just like vacationing. She's probably off in her dreams doing the back stroke somewhere or sunbathing on the sandy shores of some Mediterranean Fantasy Island beach kind of place. I mean seriously, open your eyes, let's get this show on the road! Good news is I didn't miss a thing. It's a beautiful foggy morning, I don't have any place to be, anything to do other than relax, play on the computer, enjoy my coffee and wait for the arrival of my grandson. Happy, happy day.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: