Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Unfortunately as mentioned by Gemme, the tracking numbers only are valid as far as the border, after that it changes from Canada Post to the USPS, and their numbers are not compatible with each other in this case especially since it is letter post vs package post. Super sucks as I had this sent out before I left Canada with well over 2 weeks window to be received. Other mail that I sent on the same day was received in other parts of the USA within 5-8 days. So here's to fingers crossed, saying a little prayer, and sending speedy delivery thoughts.. that some how it arrives TODAY. If not, I guess I have no choice but to take my lumps, but shit.. and grrrr!