View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 07:16 AM   #7068
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I'm going to throw this out to our group..

I think there could be a special exception for Breathless. She planned far in advance. We had 6 weeks and her project has been traveling for half of the time spent of the project. I really don't think we should time her out. Think of all the times she has been on time. Yet alone the money she spends on shipping.
Perhaps the collection of cards already received could still be sent. Once hers arrives, they can easily be sent in a letter envelope.

I'm willing to let any outside the country crafter have a little more leeway, if the need should arise.

Anybody else?
I was thinking the same thing. Breathless sent her project out well in advance and it's not late because of anything within her control. She wasn't late, didn't send things out at the last minute. I think sometimes there are exceptions to a rule. I agree with Besame.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: