View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 06:11 AM   #7072
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,807 Times in 1,056 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I took a night to think about this after reading all of your responses about making an exception for Breathless. It is important to me that we are being fair, and not letting one person be late and still participate, yet waiting a few days and sending the project out late and banning that person for 6 months. (This happened to PurePisces last project when she was sick and was a couple days late, and she is on a 6 month time out).

Can we please have a discussion about this and find a way to make it fair for those who live outside the US? I do understand it is not Breathless's fault her project is not in my hands yet, but I would like something in black and white decided on and written out before the next project is completed.

I don't feel the wrangler should have the responsibility (burden) of making this kind of decision. If they ban someone for 6 months they look like an ass, if they go the other way and give special consideration to someone they are not following the rules. My mail concern is fairness, and having the rules followed so no one has to feel like they are favoring or not favoring someone.

With that said most are in favor of not penalizing Breathless, so this time hers will be sent out separate when I get them, and we will not have to wait to start another project...in which she may participate.

I'll be sending the rest out tomorrow in a padded smaller gold envelope.

I'm OK with ideas for the next project, any ideas?
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: