View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 05:30 PM   #7075
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Speaking as someone who's been timed out, it sucks. But I took my medicine when I didn't get my project out. There is a part of me that's a stickler for the rules, too. We kinda had the rule in place with the idea that no exceptions were to be made, period. Maybe we should keep it that way.

However, I do feel for Breathless. It's not a matter of her being late on the project, or sending it out last minute. Those things are within one's control, the horrible mailing system from Canada cannot be helped. That's what makes me think special dispensation for out of US participants, as Lyte put it.

Honestly, I'd be ok either way with what the group decides. But I can see both sides of the issue.

NOT helpful, I know. Typical Pisces.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: