Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not always able to participate in group art projects, due to certain constraints (economic means or because of post office USPS concerns), but as an bystander, I felt terrible for both Purepieces and ccb, and now I feel badly for Breathless.

The past two times I've participated, I knew our postal services might be an deal breaker, so I just made up my mind to get my post secret and atc's done and sent off, asap, because I worried that the postal service would not deliver my art envelope in timely ways. Last summer, because our postal carrier retired, I didn't get mail for nearly an whole month, and when our mail boxes were robbed last winter, it was three months before I could get mail at home.

My heart goes out to those who've not been able to complete art projects or faced unintentional postal service issues.

In other art related news: I most likely won't be able to participate in an group art project until maybe fall or around the winter holidays due to big changes in my life that need my full attention.

I look forward to seeing everyone's art and until next time, may the Art Goddess be with you all.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: