View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 08:01 PM   #62
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Exhibit A & B: Two articles about Nepotism in T^^^p-land (...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Does anyone have any theories on why Burr subpoenaed Junior? I mean obviously Junior lied and should be questioned again but Burr has been a Trump supporter and Republican of course. Maybe get to him before the House does? Intriguing.
Not sure, but I've always wondered why it seems like T***p is not being held accountable for the massive, in-your-face practice of Nepotism. Which to me, if any other organization or commanding officer of an organization was found to be sh*t deep in Nepotism, they'd be ousted, tried and convicted and be serving time in jail (massive punitive fines, included).

In fact, I have come across news articles by journalists who have been reporting concerns about this very type of thing, by the T***p administration: Nepotism.

Nepotism has a legal definition: "Nepotism means the act of hiring, promoting, or advancing a family member in state government or recommending the hiring, promotion, or advancement of a family member in state government, including initial appointment and transfer to other positions in state government. Laws forbid nepotism in the executive branch."

(definition & citation source: Nepotism Restrictions for State Legislators
http://www.ncsl.org/research/ethics/...trictions.aspx)

Here's an interesting recent article published by Vanity Fair:

How Congress Is Tightening The Trap Around The Trump Kids
(March 21st, 2019; author: Abigail Tracy).

And, here is another article, by NPR, which talks about Nepotism being passed into law by Congress, back in 1967, during the Kennedy era:

NPR: Anti-Nepotism Laws (…..) (sadly, it was published back in 2016, but it brings to front and center, Nepotism practices by T***p, and BTW, it's still a red hot button issue which needs to be publicly addressed. Jared & Ivanka, Don Jr, TP, Sr. etc ).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: