Old 03-31-2010, 06:16 PM   #512
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,261 Times in 2,254 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Default flippin' the bitch switch...

my son and his girlfriend have been having serious issues- this chick is a piece of work I tell ya- my grandsons can't even go over to their dads house no more cuz she pitches a fit... anywayssssss so she up and decides 2 days ago to go sign a lease on a new place, then proceeds to throw the said lease at my kid- right in his face, just another petty attempt to bait him-

I have been very patient... I have been very nice...........

so what made me smile today?
Walking my happy ass right up into her house, and very nicely, very calmly and very directly calling her on her shit- then informing her that all of the "joint" bills that they shared.... were now all hers. We removed my kids name from all of it.

Informed her trifiling ass that the lease for the house is in her name only now...(spoke to their landlord who is a friend of mine) and informed him that my son would be moving into my home as of tomorrow-so she now has 2 leases- andddddddd- I very convincingly told her that MY grandsons WOULD be there to sleep in THEIR room tonite,
and if there was a problem, then we could handle it right here right now-

She never even opened that smartass mouth- except to say... yes ma'am.
yeah... it's the little things that make me smile.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post: