Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I think the majority of the Republicans who've announced they're running for President are actually looking for a shot at being the Vice President. Particularly Trump, Cruz, and Kasich. Trump and Cruz can garner a lot of votes and Kasich's state, Ohio, is a swing state. I think these three will be the top contenders for VP. (Though I do remember, that at this point in the 2008 elections, John Edwards looked damn good and Obama was a long shot. So, I know that anything could happen between now and November 2016.)

So, what happens if Cruz get the VP spot and the President dies? Would the next in line be the Speaker of the House since Cruz can't be President because Cruz was born in Canada? Could Cruz contest being skipped over? Does Cruz have a shot at being the President through the Vice Presidency?
Cruz was born to a U S citizen mother and has every legal right to be president.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: