View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #24
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

High: finally got my service account for 4 of our servers this morning
Low: supervisor is always a procrastinator, today he waits until 4:30 to tell me to shutdown 3 servers just before close of business. I misunderstood, thought he meant wire up a scheduled task for each one, bring it down at 5:00, then back up immediately which is not hard - just tedious and time consuming. (he always says shut down when he means restart) Found out he meant a manual shut down for a scheduled power outage this weekend ... took me all of 5 minutes. Still, he has known about this all day. He and I will have a talk about this wait until the last 30 minutes of the day to tell me when he knew this morning. I came close to telling him I was busy and would let him handle it. Glad I didn't.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote