How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

ALH,
I guess I am not following you, what kind of purist would be against this? Could you explain a little more? Seems logical to me - like taking omeprazole (prilosec) before tacos to prevent heartburn.
I can only imagine I would object if you were so overly medicated that you could not control your performance as it were, or if you were totally tuned out to me. The only ones whose opinions should matter are yours and your partner(s) for the occasion.
Smooches,
Keri

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Thinking about the use and role of things like musle relaxants as proprophylactic agents for chronic pain folks. I get really tired of purist outrage against this. If something enables me to enjoy sex more and be more agile physically during sex- keep your purist pronunciations to yourself! BTW, other non-pharma methods can be utilized- accupresure is one that ought to find it's way along with self-hypnosis to the bedroom. Again, an altered-state is not always negative dirung sex!!
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote