Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I suggest you get something like Photoshop Elements if you’re only using the standard tools and don’t have a need to have the most-recent version. You can get the cloud service later if the limited version doesn’t work for you.

I use the cloud service. It’s provided by my employer and I use it at home and work. It’s great. The biggest advantage is it’s easy to update to the most recent version. I just updated to a 2018 version of Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator through the cloud and it only took a few minutes. (The Creative Suite app takes a while to load up when I turn on my Mac, but I think I need new system install). I work with other people who use Adobe Creative Suite and we have to all be in sync—the cloud service makes that easy.

i think the only con is having to pay monthly or yearly. I really don’t like the idea of paying monthly or yearly, but that’s how a lot of large and small software companies are forcing customers to pay to use the software.
Another con may be that, after starting the monthly or yearly subscription, you cannot use the software without logging into Adobe using the Creative Suite app that is a start-up app on your computer.

I remember not being able to open InDesign unless the app had signed me into the Adobe site.

i would probably only pay for the cloud service if I had clients or colleagues who I had to be in synch with.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote