Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What a complete idiot I am!!

Here I am thinking this woman I see fairly often at the dog park is just always happy to see my Frog Dog (very friendly little fellow and cute) until today when I run into her and realize she is a Femme! BONK! She was with an obvious B-F couple, Soooooooo.... the lights go off, finally! Damn, if she didn't catch my recognition (red face didn't help)! Was really funny! The conversation just progressed into all us talkin' like the community.

Now, it would be great if she were anywhere near my age- she's younger than my kid! Very bright and I think attractive young woman. And no, this butch is not into cradle robbing- far too much younger. But it was a funny situation.

I am so oblivious sometimes!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote