Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Had my annual bloodwork today. Almost three years since finishing chemo/radiation/surgery madness. My lord the anxiety leading up to those appointments. Anyway, I got a perfect all clear, better than what they usually even see in the perfect realm of blood work. Celebrating. That appointment was weighing hard on me. There's been so much disturbing in the world and I was supposed to go last week but it turned out I had to bury my cousin that day and reschedule. The anxiety just built and built while I waited for a reschedule. Thankfully someone cancelled. Otherwise I'd have had to wait for the next appointment in December. Not cool. Celebrate with me tonight!

I am so happy to hear this!!!! Definitely celebrating with you!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: