Old 12-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation
Default 2nd half

The blindfold was purple satin and just the sight of it sent chills from my head to my toes. It meant I would know nothing else you had in store for me until I experienced it. I submitted and bowed my head for you to blind me. Sounds were coming from what I imagined was the toybox you had gotten the blindfold from. I heard you nearby me low to the ground then back to rustling in the box. You made several trips and I imagine you are setting out various items so they will be handy when you start. I feel my warm wetness spreading down my thigh so I shift my foot and open my legs a little bit. Dont want that running into these leather boots. The anticipation is killing me but you know it so well that you are moving slow and with purpose.

I feel your breath on the back of my neck as you step closer. You check the leather cuffs, and my hands color I assume, then trail your gloved fingertips down my suspended arms. I smell the leather as it passes my face and down across the sides of my boosted breasts. You reach around my waist and pull me into you while you kiss, suck and bite my neck and shoulders. Wave after wave of electrifying bolts run through my body shocking every nerve I have awake and on edge to be ready for you. You whisper in my ear and I nod. You know I trust you and only you.

You begin. You take one step, and pick something up from the floor I think. It is soft and light on my skin. It feels like hair, long and trailing across what skin of mine is showing above the leather... then down lower at my thighs and down to the boot and back up the other. I get small goosebumps everywhere you touch and guess to myself this must be a long feather of some sorts. But I have little time to think and imagine it because you are quickly moving on to your next item. The bumps fade as you step away and step back to me.

I feel the hard thin stick at my inner thigh pressing it away from my other leg. I dont shift them fast enough and you flick what feels like a whip handle at it. I obey as you are doing this and catch a small whisk sting of the end too. It sends heat up my thigh strait home and my insides twitch in response. You have only showed a little authority and already I am too quickly rushing over the edge. My mind goes for those cool down thoughts, nothing that will kill the mood but just maybe take me a step back from the edge. I am back in control of myself as you begin to use your newest toy on me. I have already realized why the outfit you chose is assless and crotchless.... my muscles are flexing and shivering knowing whats coming.

You trace along my curves with the end, letting its tassles of torture begin with pleasurable tickling. Across my shoulders and down my back to my ass. You just cant resist tracing along every inch of me down my legs and back up, I think to myself with a crooked grin. Instantly, as the smirk had crept onto my face, you struck. A single and solid blow across my back where you had just caressed seconds before. Oh no. I was not to be so amused and pleasured for long huh? Let the pain be introduced then. You stepped into me and grabbed my waist roughly with your right arm while your left pulled the string to release the leather corset. It falls away somewhere unknown to me.

Your left returns towards me but instead of the leather glove I expected, I feel the shaft of your crop stroke my arm... across my waist and hips... down along my outer thigh. You let go of my waist and reach up to grab my chin, brushing my throat as you pass it, kissing the back of my neck first before you give me a sweet forceful bite at its crook. Thousands of chills chase through my nerves starting from where your mouth has released me and spreading all throughout my body. I begin to tremble a little as the blood rushes downwards. My head spinning so that I am late to notice you have stepped back away from me. Ah yeah here it comes.

The next three strikes came together, with you slasing one direction then the other, and ending the third as you began only lower. By the feel of it you have marked me well, and from the blissful stinging I can tell you have put a letter on me in whelps. The fresh raw spots cause my entire back to feel extra sensitive to the soft strokes you trail across me with the tassels. I breathe deeply in and out and relax all of my muscles to prevent the uncontrollable shivers I tend to get at this point. But I am going to make you work a little harder than that. I know you have much more to introduce me to. I am pacing myslef in hopes that it really was steel blades I heard you set down earlier.

My control is like a challenge to you and you chuckle so quietly that I barely hear you. I resist a grin knowing that I still have a long way to go and there's no need to rush you with my insolence. I hear the next blow before I feel it, the air broken by the speed of it almost whistles. The whooshing feel of the air just before it lands causes me to tense up in spite of my intent to stay relaxed. Of course this makes the sting hot and deep where it landed across my ass. But before I could relish it and focus it into thoughts, another lands, and another. My skin is hott and swollen feeling and in my mind I imagine its color has gone from porcelan to red.

I jumped in shock reeling back in from the darkness I was drifting into. You must have dropped to your kness behind me to kiss me gently across the heat then blowing and I would swear across ice cubes as cool as your breath hit my flesh. It sent deeper chils upward across my skin and my senses began to jumble in such a mix of pleasures that I felt dizzy and almost drugged. When you had pampered and cooled my backside you stood and stepped around to my front. Cupping my face in your hand you kiss my mouth in soft pressing shallow kisses, then part my lips and kiss me deeply for what seems like forever.

Your other hand drops to part my lower lips and press the back of your hand into my dripping center. I dont have long to wonder why you chose the back of your hand and not the front as it moves away and up. The blade is cool as it brushes the crease between my thigh and pelvic, you adding pressure as you rise to my abdomen towards my navel. You pull away when you feel me press into its crisp edge. Yes, you are the one in control now. You possess this flesh and you alone may penetrate it.

You point the tip of the blade into what seems to be near my tatoo. The one over my heart. I drop my head and submit to you as you pierce my flesh. The burn and searing heat as you slice steady downward send wave after wave of electricity through my body strait into the center of my pleasure. The half inch cut is not very deep, but it is successful at producing a small trail of blood that is quickly reaching my nipple. You are quick to lean in and catch it just in time, using your tounge and licking it right back up to the origin. Wasting not a single drop.

You trail the blade across my chest and down around from my stomach to my back as you walk around behind me. Your right hand snatches my head back to you while you push the blade to my throat. Slightly pulling it but not breaking the skin. You lean in and kiss up from my shoulder to my ear and whisper to me again. I nod to you of course, I am yours. All yours. You trace my spine with the knife down to the curve of my ass. It disappears somewhere and you are holding your cock, rubbing it against my throbbing hot skin. My ass still swollen and sensitive from the lashing, the cock smacking against it causes me to groan with need. You dont make me wait long.

You let go of my hair and reach down the front of my body. A tingling spreads under your touch as you stretch your hand down my body to my soft trim. You tease and flick and rub me while you are teasing my hole, but you still arent ready to enter me. You reach down and pull up something and attach them to my nipples, to the piercings themselves it feels like. I feel a pulling like I am connected to something by them. You kick something closer on the floor and I picture it at your feet somewhere. I must have been turning my head like I was trying to look, cause you laughed and said "You want to see whats coming do you?"

I was foolish enough to begin to nod as the first jolt hit me. Actual electricity this time not just my own pleasure shocks. You step back into me from behind and restart what you had just left off. You start slow and steady with both, teasing my clit and my hole simultaneously, and waves of ecstasy wash over me. You are kissing my neck and back, sometimes pulling me back so that my nipples are stimulated by the pull of the piercings. Just when I am almost out of control and nearly pushing myself against you to make you enter me before you are ready for me to have it, I feel you pressing upwards... inwards. Your left hand is circling my clit with firm rhythm as you make long slow strokes, pushing a little deeper with each one. The second jolt you gave me sent me right over the edge.

You must have known what it would do cause as you hit that trigger you also tightened your grip around me and supported my full weight as my legs gave out. With slightly bent knee you cradled me like a seat finding leverage somehow like only an acrobat could. It sounded like it came from somewhere outside of me, my primordial scream of pure release echoed in my ears long after what seemed like 50 waves washed over me in ripples that repeated sensations. Multiple multiples so they are called huh? Each time I caught my breath and relaxed you hit or stepped onto that trigger and plunged me right back over the edge. I was shaking, unable to stand for those 15 minutes until you found mercy and removed yourself from inside me.

While you held onto me with one hand you let my wrists loose with the other and led me to lay down on the bed. I was still blindfolded and laid back to help my head stop spinning. You reached and took my hands kissing them, turning over and examining them before you cuff me spread eagle to the bed. You remove the blindfold and look deep into my eyes. I can see in yours that you want to make love to me but that I will remain chained and unable to make love to you in return. I knew how lucky I was to get to start things and smile knowing I was pretty special to get the chance to touch you first.
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote