Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Back to my pet peeves:
- Non-disabled people using disabled parking or disabled toilets, the excuses are such bullshit "oh, I won't be long..." "it was easier to use this toilet" f*ck off, you've just made a genuinely disabled person either have to wait or walk even further, whereas you could've taken the time to not be a dickhead and saved someone who's probably in an inordinately large amount of pain from more pain ...
- Getting glared at using the ladies toilets when there's no disabled toilets available to use, so what if I'm 6' tall, have short hair and wear mens clothes, doesn't mean I can't tell the difference between the male and female toilet signs!
- Having old men or women muttering away if I'm sitting on a disabled seat anywhere, I'm not some young kid sitting here being ignorant, I've been disabled since my late teens, what hurts even more is when said old person doesn't even have a disabled bus pass, etc ...
- when people see me struggling to walk and still walk into me, it doesn't take much to apologise ... and it takes even less effort to simply NOT walk into me
- the patronising way people talk to you if you're sitting in a wheelchair ...

Okay, done for now ... I'll probably remember more later on!