Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

I am not entirely certain how it is that a person manages to create images of human beauty with that kind of... organic-ness, with both technical details and emotional signals being that spot-on, but I am very glad it is a thing that happens.

translation: holy shit your art is amazing. more of this kind of thing please

I'll also say that both the butches and the femmes look fantastic enough that I can't say for sure whether it's being drawn from the perspective of a butch gaze or a femme gaze. (Or, perhaps, another perspective entirely.) And that is a very good thing.

As for ideas, hmmm. You've posted images with a variety of themes already, from real-world to fantastical, so I'll pitch something out of left field. Something heroic or triumphant. Perhaps a strong young butch woman or girl who has just prevailed in a physical conflict, or one protecting her beloved?
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post: