Old 08-18-2011, 06:41 AM   #235
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default amzing movie

This summer I have been having fun with Netflix.....and I must admit I have seen one or two phenomenal movies.

The best of the Best was -

Departures

it is an independent foreign flick with English subtitles....The story line sounds a bit....young musician looses his job and had to find a job and ends up working for a funeral home.

It sounds rather bleh...but it is a movie that will draw you in, you will watch, and you will loose your extensive vocabulary...as the story progresses and silently you are drawn in and at the end of the movie all you are capable of uttering is.....nodding your head,,a soft gentle smile and an inability to express what you have just viewed, experienced and feel. You grab a tissue and wipe a year or two...and you smile.

\I give this 7 out of a 5 star rating.