Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation
Default Female Ejaculation

I went through six pages of threads hoping to find one to fit this topic and wasn't able to. I am therefore starting my first ever thread on a topic which makes me feel vulnerable. Please read/respond with that in mind.

In the past with partners, I've ejaculated somewhere between 10-25% of the time while having an orgasm. As far as I can remember (yes, it's been a while) the frequency of occurrence was related to 1) activity (fisting) or 2) how long I'd been on the edge or 3) multiple orgasms.

Recently, I've experienced ejaculation with masturbation which does not involve 1) fisting (not sure if that can even be done to yourself, but I'm definitely not that coordinated or flexible,) 2) holding myself on the edge is self defeating in my world but way fun when someone else is doing it, or 3) even multiple orgasms.

I'm not sure if I'm evolving or my muscle strength is changing or what is going on. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, to what did you attribute it?