View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #37
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

I just finished read your thread . You received a lot of good advice, sincere one and very encouraging . Please , don't give up !!!!!!
Only thing I can add , I am very independent femme and thanks to my career regardless to my written English , I can't care less about the money someone has . I dated people that had no jobs , I support partners in need for whatever reason .
It's so sad to me that in 21 St century it's still such a stigma about a mental disorders by some people . I honestly would like to meet person that has no problems whatsoever . I have been in the medical field for decades and I honestly understand what are you saying . It's hard to start , but don't let discourage you by one femme expectations . There it's someone for you and will be happy for your affection and a good heart .

As I said do not give up , you are ready to date and I wish I could say the same . My last relationship was with someone I knew for over five years and I was thinking we were compatible and it was not a person that many assume from this website , No , it was not that one , but someone I knew for a long time .

If your agoraphobia it's better go out , meet people without expectations . There is a difference from what I need and from I want . Some of us are happy that is this economy we have what we need , I know I am .

I am wishing you the best and find a femme that will appreciated you .

sending you cyber hugs and good luck

Vlasta
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post: