thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post

Hi, I'm looking for a little advice.

I have layered hair, blond (hell yes I get highlights!), thick but fine, naturally wavy, past my shoulders, and I blow dry it every other day or so. I'm thinking of getting a curling iron, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend one that doesn't break or damage their hair.

Thanks!

IslandScout
I love, love, LOVE Hot Tools! I get it at Ulta. They have flat irons and curling irons. You can adjust the temp on it to be just warm or blazing hot, and they heat up in like 60 seconds. They're not cheap, but they'll last you forever. (I've had my first hot tools iron for 13 years.) Oh, and spend the extra money and get a ceramic iron. Helps with the frizz (I have the same kind of hair).

I definitely agree to use heat products on your hair even before you blow dry. Don't forget to post pics of your new do's!

One more thing, if your ends are getting dry, try using a Hair Masque to deep condition once a week. I recommend H2O's seaweed masque. You can get it at Ulta too (or whatever the equivalent of Ulta is near you).
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post: