How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did my usual workout- 30 minutes stairmaster and 30 minutes on the weight floor. It felt really divine. I wish I could think of a way to maintain this when work starts. It's too early to go in the morning but if I did the evening that would mean leaving work on time. Hmm...

I have a Netflix watch list, and I forced myself to try out shows that had been lingering:

Baby Ballroom (delete- no drama)
Cheer Squad (See Above)
Jackass 3.5 (Did I really put this on my list- delete)
Living on One Dollar a Day (yawn, delete)

They'd been lingering for a reason.

I chatted with the perfect mother and daughter set who were having salads in the locker room with Judith in the couch area with the t.v.

I also chatted with Miriam. She is elderly and when I first met her I asked if she was retired. Hardly! She directs cabarets and teaches, and a documentary is being made about her. The documentary is about a musical theater class she teaches for elderly people with conditions such as Parkinson's Disease. She said they've been filming for a year and a half, and she just hopes she's still alive when it comes out. I assured her that she would be.

I got a lecture from my husbutch when I got home that couples' time is being cut into by my late night gym forays. I agreed. That means I'll have to stop procrastinating during the day so that I can get home earlier. Oh, boy!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping

Last edited by nycfem; 07-24-2018 at 10:23 PM.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: