How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did my usual at the gym today (30 stairmaster; 30 weight floor). My ability to go up in weight is increasing, and my stamina on the stairmaster. That is a good feeling. After watching about five seconds of various Netflix, I settled on the Trump documentary which seems good so far.

I saw the perfect mother and daughter today. The daughter was on a treadmill. I smiled and waved at her but she didn't see me. Good. Better on the work-out floor not to interact. Then I saw the mother in the locker room. She was telling another regular that she was looking for a studio apartment for herself because the perfect daughter was going off to school. The gym member with whom she was speaking about this said, "I know of a studio that's renting for 4,000." The perfect mother said, "I'm already interested in one I found that's 3,200." They talked about what a good deal that was. Only in NYC

On the weights floor, a trainer smiled at me and said, "You can do it," or something like that. Just imagine something you might see on a Nike advertisement. I didn't realize he was speaking to me. I was in a kind of zombie mode because I'd just finished an intense stairmaster workout and was getting ready to lift weights. He repeated it a second time. Again, I didn't realize he was speaking to me (He was with another client stretching them on a table, so why would I think he was speaking to me.). However, the third time he said it, I looked up at him and saw that smile and that he was speaking to me. "You can do it," he said, "I see it in your eyes." A little creepy . Possibly a little fatphobic . Or maybe just nice . I smiled back. I don't really care what it meant, as long as people are being friendly to me- whatever. I just appreciate it .

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: