How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I haven't exercised since Monday, but I got back in the swing of things today, Saturday. I did 45 minutes on a Climbmill and then 30 minutes on the weight floor. It was a great workout. I tied towels to the sides of the Climbmill, which worked okay, better than nothing, but could certainly be better. The railings of the Climbmill are so steep and my hands slip easily. Anyway, I held on tight and made due. The pattern I did was 5 minutes each from Level 8 down to Level 1.

I did not exercise this week because the iron pills I was taking for my anemia did not agree with me and it took me all week to figure that out. It was a pill I'd ordered off Amazon that generally had good reviews but it turned out I had the side effects of the people for whom it didn't work out. It is a kind of combination pill, and I'll just get regular iron from the pharmacy instead. So I ended up having to take Friday off from work and slept until Saturday, at which point I woke up feeling brand new. What a relief.

Today in the locker room, I was with Laurie, the anorexic. She was sitting on a bench naked, not facing me, and I'm not proud to say I started staring at her, fascinated by her bones jutting out of every part of her body. I looked too long, and her head turned as she started putting on tights, and I played it off successfully. I ran over to her and made conversation. She was not self-conscious about her body. I was wearing a Hello Kitty shirt, and so we had a nice conversation about Sanrio. Laurie is quite pretty, despite being alarmingly thin, and she always wears a plethora of bracelets on both her wrists. She wears perfect make-up and has a beautiful mane of long black hair. I think we are warming up to each other. Obese me and skinny Laurie. Clearly we both love to exercise!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: