sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

today and tomorrow i work split shifts, but, i am going to do a work out tonight after work even if its just a walk, or maybe i can do something here at home..
i am home between shifts right now, i walked home from work this morning, and will be walking back to work again shortly, so that is 'some' activity..

but, i walk everywhere, so i guess it is considered activity that my body is used to.. since i walk to and from work everyday..

a site i really like is sparkpeople, you can keep track of everything there, has a blog feature, forums you can join, can even keep track of activity you did, how much water you drink, and gives you goals you can set etc..
the link is sparkpeople .. incase anyone wants to try it.. it has a lot of great articles as well..

my days off are monday and tuesday again.. im going to take the time to get on those WW sites and learn about the whole points thing, thats been suggested to me by a few people, and they really swear by it..

my goal today is to drink lots of water, ive got 3 glasses into me so far, so i'm doing well.. i've cut out all soda pop, finally.. i kept saying i was going to, and then i would allow myself a can a day but, i found (for me) it was encouraging me to want more.. soda pop really makes me feel blah, and prevents me from losing the weight i want to lose as well, so i knew it was something that i needed!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: