Thread: Here & Now...
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 11:53 AM   #6316
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: New merino wool base layers, blue T-shirt, cozy socks.

Eating/Drinking: Mini cheese omelet with cilantro salsa, fried potatoes with habanero ketchup, refried beans with grated cheddar cheese and sour cream. Water to drink.

Listening to: The computer stack whatever it is thing, doing that who knows why whirring noise thing, that goes away whenever I smack it really hard.

Smell like: Probably like breakfast.

Last website: Here and Google search.

Thinking about: Baking cookies, working on craft project.

Last person who made you smile: My daughter in law, I was suspicious. Our phone call went well but usually the only time she's nice to me is when they're broke and they need money. However yesterday and so far today nobody crying poor mouth has put a great big huge smile on my face.

Leaving for: No place. It's been snowing for days and days and unless the roof comes crashing down I am not going out!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: